6/18/09 - Over-caffeinated

Enter Delasia: 12:01AM

A green fog hovered over the clean tile floor of the Delasian pool-house. The Clack! of billiards could be heard all around as people were busy challenging each other to the lowest score. (As measured by the number of cue-strokes taken) Dim orange lighting was generously provided by the many overhanging pool table lights. A large man wearing a heavily stained white shirt approached me. "I win" he boasted, before stomping toward the door at the far end of the rectangular shaped building. The man came to an abrupt halt after remembering that he was too big to fit through the door, so he decided to stay another day at the pool-house.

I approached the bar-like counter and pushed a button which activated a hidden door leading to the other side---where my coworkers were. Only one was leaning against the counter today, it was Samantha---decked out with a blue apron and braids which was her usual. As I clocked in, the computer checked my caffeine level---which was unusually high today. (1042/1050) The computer robotically announced "No more pop for you Buddy". Upon hearing this, Samantha slapped my can of pop out of my hand, spilling it onto the floor. "Remember what happened last time?" she warned. Although I didn't reply, I couldn't help but think: No, I don't remember actually, was it really that bad? Instead of replying, I picked up a broom and dustpan and went to work sweeping up popcorn dropped by the nearby pool-playing folk.

My boss walked in a moment later and wanted to show me his uncooked bacon collection. Feeling obligated to do so, and being clocked in, I agreed. He took me to a large warehouse where rows upon rows of refrigerated bacon---the largest collection in the world---was kept. The rest of this dream was so unentertaining, it would be quite pointless for me to recollect it for you. (And bacon isn't a pretty picture either.)

Termination: Gradual Awakening - 7:45AM
W:0 X:0 Y:0 Z:4
I went to the ValleyFair amusement park today

No comments:

Post a Comment