6/23/09 - Enter the Unknown

Enter Delasia: 11:32PM

There I was, surrounded by a world moving so fast around me, it's speed made it entirely unrecognizable. A whirlwind of thoughts, emotions and speech all flying by so quickly, that none of it made any sense.


I entered the unknown. It's a dark room, to which I hope never to return to again. My mind didn't know anything---a notion which invoked terror into every part of my very being.


There were people there, faces unrecognizable in the world of the unknown. They were trying to communicate something. Danger? Kindness? Anger? I didn't know, but I felt the chills go down my back as they stood there... staring at me. I think they expected me to do something, but what?


The significance of something in a dream needs not to be spoken of, it's simply understood by the deepest parts of the mind. Something happened there in the unknown, I can feel it.

Termination: Alarm Clock - 6:20AM
W:4 X:1 Y:0 Z:0 B:0

No comments:

Post a Comment